Senior Vice President, Creative Services
- Led the brand development and website launch for the National Institutes of Health: Intramural Research Program
- Responsible for the development of new brand and visual system launches for National Cancer Institute initiatives, Coverys, Boston Healthcare and Aptuit
- Extensive experience with the design, development and maintenance of government websites, including intimate knowledge of government compliance standards for the digital space
- Member and Team Leader of MITX Up, a marketing mentorship program that matches new startups to marketing and communications mentors
- Recognized in the industry through award-winning work:
- Horizon Interactive Award for Government category
- SABRE Award; “Building a Brand”
- B2B Magazine Top Ten Corporate Website
For over 20 years, Patrick O’Grady has been building brands and developing integrated communication programs across traditional and digital platforms, on behalf of leading organizations in the healthcare industry. His team’s creative strategies strive to surpass client expectations with solutions that have major, measureable impact.
Patrick’s team of designers, developers and digital experts has harnessed the online world as it transforms how business and society work. These digital programs – encompassing new media, social media and networks, mobile, video, and viral marketing campaigns – enable our clients to reach their customers, deliver their messages to influencers, and be ‘part of the conversation” to convey their value proposition.
Since joining Feinstein Kean in 2005, Patrick has supervised creative solutions for dozens of clients, including the National Cancer Institute (NCI), National Institutes of Health (NIH), PhRMA, Baylor Colleague of Medicine, Personalized Medicine Coalition, Harvard Office of Technology, and four of the world’s ten largest pharmaceutical companies. Under Patrick’s creative leadership, Feinstein Kean has especially excelled in the field of oncology, with branding and communications systems development for several NCI advanced technology initiatives; the launch of the first Center for Cancer Research (CCR) Magazine; the Prostate Cancer Foundation annual reports; and the launch of the Melanoma Research Alliance website and their partner site “Danny Fund” dedicated in memory of Danny Federici.
Prior to joining Feinstein Kean Healthcare, Patrick built and led creative and digital teams in both the traditional agency environment and interactive marketing firms. He and his team translated many global brands online, producing websites and online media campaigns for clients such as GlaxoSmithKline, Berlex, NovoNordisk, aaiPharma, StateStreet Bank, Fleet, Motorola, and Qualcomm.
Patrick holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in graphic design from Massachusetts College of Art.