Executive Vice President, Healthcare
- Global communications specialist in the therapeutic areas of oncology, infectious diseases and women’s health
- Strategic lead for a diverse portfolio of long-term clients including the National Cancer Institute, ViiV Healthcare and Medela, Inc.
- Skilled at translating stakeholder insights into powerful communications programs within the context of an ever-changing healthcare environment
- Recipient of National Institutes of Health (NIH) Award of Merit for Excellence in Multicultural & International Communications
- Recognized in the PR industry through Silver Anvil and CIPRA award-winning work
Given today’s rapidly evolving healthcare, regulatory, news and social media environments, Lisa helps shape communications efforts that not only support her clients’ business objectives , but also deliver maximum value in both meaningful and appropriate ways.
Lisa’s current clients are engaged in forging new business models; groundbreaking R&D programs; first-of-their-kind international access initiatives; novel applications of personalized medicine; and industry-leading corporate social responsibility programs. Lisa counsels these clients in the areas of strategic communications planning; corporate visibility and thought leadership; social media engagement; advocacy relations and coalition building; pipeline and product life cycle communications; and crisis and issues management.
Prior to joining Feinstein Kean Healthcare, Lisa worked in the Washington, DC area, serving in leadership positions for several international public relations firms, including Ruder Finn and Hill & Knowlton.